XML Master I10-002 : XML Master Professional Application Developer Exam
The XML Master I10-002 (XML Master Professional Application Developer) exam, offered by XML Master, is a 90-minute exam with 40 multiple choice questions. It is required to receive the XML Master Application Developer Professional certification and will test knowledge of specific W3C specifications, including XML, DOM, SOAP, and others. A passing score of 80% is required.
Candidates are recommended to read the XML Master Tutorial - Professional Application Developer Edition, which includes several articles and practice questions written by XML trainers. A copy can be downloaded from the XML Master website. Also found on the website is a practice test, information regarding a training course, and additional online tutorial resources.
The following sections will be included on the XML Master I10-002 exam:
1. SAX2 interfaces, events, and specifications
2. XML schema design and importation
3. XML utilization - Participants must know how to structure a sample system.
4. DOM programming - Participants should be able to create, move, insert, and delete nodes, handle white spaces, acquire data, and perform other DOM processes.
5. Writing and processing XSLT style sheets
6. XML security and data communications
7. DOM Level2 specifications and interfaces, and the DOM structure model
8. SAX programming - Participants must show the ability to set features and properties and analyze data within XML documents.