SOA C90.02 : Cloud Technology Concepts Exam
The SOA C90.02 Cloud Technology Concepts exam is a one hour exam that must be taken at a Prometric testing center, located worldwide. It can be used to fulfill a requirement for the Certified Cloud Specialist certifications, as well as the Architect and Technology Professional certifications. The exam is only available in the English language.
To prepare for the SOA C90.02 exam, participants can enroll in the Cloud Technology Concepts in-class training course or purchase the self-study kit, which includes a module booklet, self-study guide, example questions, flash cards, and an optional test voucher. In addition, an exam guide can be downloaded from the Cloud School website.
The SOA C90.02 exam will cover such topics as:
1. Infrastructure - Scaling and improving reliability
2. Cloud security methods and techniques
3. Cloud-based services and single sign-on
4. Calculating solutions costs using metrics
5. Modern cloud technologies (Secure Storage, Autonomic Computing, Service Grids)
6. Cloud platform building
7. Cloud computing connection points
8. Testing types and considerations
Exam information is not limited to the above information; all knowledge learned within the training options may be tested.