SAS A00-270 : SAS BI Content Development Exam
The SAS A00-270 (SAS BI Content Development) exam is a 2-hour examination with 64 multiple choice questions. It is necessary to receive the SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9 certification, which tests knowledge of building, implementing, and adapting SAS interface applications. A minimum score of 67% is mandatory to pass successfully.
In addition to a set of sample test questions that can be found online, the Creating Business Intelligence for Your Organization: Fast Track training course can be taken for exam preparation. It will cover foundational information from which candidates can apply to test concepts. The exam is available through the Prometric testing service. Registration can occur at the SAS website.
Exam content includes the following topics:
1. Building a dashboard application
2. Advanced reporting techniques - Participants should know how to create data sources for reporting and modify an existing SAS information map.
3. Business user report applications
4. Creating a stored process - Participants must use SAS Enterprise Guide Project and SAS Program to create a store access and add prompts.
5. Building advanced reports and creating report templates - Knowledge of Web Report Studio and Enterprise Guide is required.
6. Creating information maps