SAP C_SRM_70 : SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management with SAP SRM 7.0 Exam
The SAP C_SRM_70 (SAP Certified Application Associate exam in Supplier Relationship Management w/ SAP SRM 7.0) is an 80-question, 3-hour exam that is required for the CAA certification. It will test the fundamentals of SRM is intended as an entry-level qualification into the program; it serves as the prerequisite for the SRM Application Professional certification.
Candidates can take the SAP C_SRM_70 test at any one of SAP's qualified testing centers worldwide. To prepare, several training courses are available for enrollment, including ones that will review basic information and program components. Candidates are suggested to look over the SAP website for additional test and certification information.
Participants should have knowledge of the following areas of information:
1. Workflow - features and implementation
2. SRM architecture and implementation
3. Self-service processes and obtainment
4. Contract management
5. ERP integration and sourcing
6. Document and process monitoring
7. Organizational structure, system communication, and user management
8. Catalog management - Participants should know how to upload and manage data using the SRM MDM catalog