Pegasystems PEGACMBB : Certified Methodology Black Belt (CMBB) v6.1 Exam
The exam number for the Certified Methodology Black Belt V6.1 test is PEGAMBB. This exam has been designed for Business Analysts and Project Managers who would like to validate their knowledge of Pegasystems methodology and direct capture objectives. The knowledge that a candidate gains through this exam will also emphasize the new Pegasystems Project Methodology and Test Management Frameworks.
The associated certification for the Pegasystems PEGACMBB exam is the Fast Track or Business Architect Essentials certification. This rest will contain a range of 50 questions, which will be presented in multiple choice format. A candidate will be allotted 90 minutes in which to complete the exam, and in order to pass the test, a minimum score of 70% must be achieved.
The content of the Pegasystems PEGACMBB exam can be split into two primary categories. Methodology Concepts will comprise approximately 70% of the exam, while the other 30% of the exam will test a candidate's knowledge of DCO tools, including Application Profiler, Application Accelerator, and Test Management Framework.
Study guides will be provided to candidates in order to assist them in preparing for the test. Currently, this exam is available only in the English language, and it should be noted that language aids are not currently available.