Oracle 1z0-895 : Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer Certified Expert Exam
The Oracle 1z0-895 Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer CE exam is 110-minute test comprised of 60 questions total. The associated certification is Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer, in which the candidate should gain practical experience with the EJB technology coding experience of session beans and message driven-beans. A passing score of 60% is required.
A recommended training course, Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6, can be taken for further preparation. The Oracle 1z0-895 exam is available in English and will soon be available in Japanese.
Exam topics will include:
1. Introduction to Java EE - The test will examine application architecture, container services, component types, and application development.
2. Implementing Session Beans - The three types of session beans must be identified, and knowledge of choosing the correct type and creating session beans is necessary.
3. Advanced Session Bean Concepts - Participants should know how to implement life cycle methods, use a session bean to perform asynchronous communication, etc.
4. Developing Applications Using Messaging and Message-Driven Beans
5. Implementing Interceptor Classes and Methods, Transactions, and Security
6. Using Timer ServicesObjectives and EJB Technology Best Practices
- Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 5 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Associate, MySQL 5
- Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g and Grid Infrastructure Administrator
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Component Developer