Oracle 1z0-881 : Oracle Solaris 10 Security Administrator Certified Expert Exam
The Oracle 1z0-881: Oracle Solaris 10 System Administrator CE exam is a 90-minute test comprised of 59 questions. It is necessary for obtaining the upgrades Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Solaris 10 System Administrator certification, for candidates with extensive job-role experience administering security in an Oracle Solaris or a Solaris Operating System (Solaris 10 or OpenSolaris) environment.
A training course is available for preparation purposes, as are additional study guides, a practice exam, and practice test questions that can be found online at the Oracle website. A passing score of only 49% is required. The Oracle 1z0-881 exam is available in the English and Japanese languages.
The Oracle 1z0-881 exam will test information in the following subjects:
1. Installing Systems Securely - Describing minimization, managing patches, and performing hardening is required.
2. General Security Principles and Features - Participants must be able to describe the purpose, features, and functions of the Solaris 10 security features as they relate to specific terms and concepts.
3. Application and Network Security - Participants should be able to use and describe the SMF, secure networks using different technologies, implement IPsec, and troubleshoot Kerberos configurations.
4. Auditing and Zone Security - Participants must know how to perform auditing and logging, implement security in Solaris zones, describe how security components work together, and manage resources.
5. Cryptographic Features - Utilizing the Solaris Cryptographic framework and managing file system security are necessary exam components.