Oracle 1z0-862 : Java Enterprise Edition 5 Web Services Developer Certified Professional Exam
The Oracle 1z0-862 Java Enterprise Edition 5 Web Services Developer CP exam is a 150-minute test with 65 questions total. A score of 65% is required to pass. This exam is required for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Services Developer certification, for developers who have knowledge of creating web service applications using Java technology components.
Participants will need to know specifics about the following: XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, REST, JSON, XML Processing APIs, and JAXR. Basic security mechanisms, developing web services, interoperability technologies, general design and architecture, and Endpoint design and architecture will also be covered. To prepare, participants can enroll in the Creating Web Services Using Java Technology and Designing Java Web Services training courses. A practice exam is also available. This Oracle 1z0-862 exam is only available in the English language.
Participants must be able to do such things as:
1. Understand XML Web Service Standards
2. Define the processes of describing and publishing (as related to WSDL and UDDI)
3. Understand JAX-WX: participants should be able to describe its features and architectures, explain its use in building web services, and design/develop a web service using it
4. Describe and compare REST, JSON, and API Web Services
5. Be knowledgeable of the characteristics and services included in the J2EE platform
6. List and describe the encoding types used in a SOAP message