Oracle 1z0-861 : Java Enterprise Edition 5 Business Component Developer Certified Professional Upgrade Exam
The Oracle 1z0-861 Java Enterprise Edition 5 Business Component Developer CP test is 130-minute test with 51 questions total. The exam is required for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Business Component Developer certification, designed for Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) technology business component developers who are responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and integrating EJB applications. A passing score of 57% is necessary.
Two training courses, a practice exam, and sample questions are available for preparation purposes. The Oracle 1z0-861 exam is only available in the English language.
Participants should have specific knowledge of the following areas:
1. EJB 3.0 Overview - including uses, benefits, and characteristics of the EJB technology, information regarding deployment descriptors, and knowledge of EJB 3.0 Enterprise Bean
2. Session Bean Component Contract and Life Cycle
3. Message-Driven Bean Component Contract
4. Transactions and Exceptions
5. Security Management
6. Java Persistence API Entities, Entity Operations, Units and Contexts, and Query Language
Describing specific terms and concepts will be required. Discerning correct and incorrect statements regarding different characteristics of each area of knowledge will make up a major portion of this exam.