Oracle 1z0-860 : Java Enterprise Edition 5 Business Component Developer Certified Professional Exam
The Oracle 1z0-860: Java Enterprise Edition 5 Business Component Developer CP test is 150 minutes with a total of 61 questions. The exam is required for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Business Component Developer certification, designed for developers who are responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and integrating EJB applications. A passing score of 57% is necessary.
Two training courses, a practice exam, and sample questions are available for preparation purposes. The Oracle 1z0-860 exam is only available in the English language.
The following areas of knowledge will be tested on this exam:
1. EJB 3.0 Overview - including uses, benefits, and characteristics of the EJB technology, and information regarding deployment descriptors
2. General EJB 3.0 Enterprise Bean knowledge
3. Session Bean Component Contract and Life Cycle
4. Security Management
5. Java Persistence API Entities, Entity Operations, Units and Contexts, and Query Language
6. Transactions and Exceptions
7. Message-Driven Bean Component Contract
Describing specific terms and concepts will be required. Identifying correct and incorrect statements regarding different characteristics of each area of knowledge will be a major part of the exam.
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Expert
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java Platform, EE 6 Web Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Services Developer
- Oracle Database 10g Real Applications Clusters Administrator Certified Expert
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer