Oracle 1z0-554 : Oracle Application Development Framework Essentials Exam
The Oracle Application Development Framework Essentials Exam (1Z0-554) is a closed-book, pass-fail test that contains 79 questions. A passing score of 61% is required for success and a total of 105 minutes are allotted for completion.
Certifications associated with the 1Z0-554 Exam include (1) the Oracle Application Development Framework Certified Implementation Specialist, and (2) the OPN Certified Specialist. Recommended training and exam prep include the use of Oracle University's resources: (1) Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I, (2) Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF II, and (3) Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF Accelerated.
The 1Z0-554 Exam covers thirty major subject areas. The percentage of correct questions in each section influences the overall exam score. Further details on the subject matter and focus of exam questions can be found in the Exam Topics section below.
Focus of questions on the 1Z0-554 Exam may include, but are not limited to, the following.
1. Declaratively Customizing Data Services
2. Programmatically Customizing Data Services
3. Validating User Input
4. Troubleshooting ADF BC Applications
5. Understanding UI Technologies
6. Use Inheritance in the Business Domain Layer
7. ADF as a part of a Service Oriented Architecture
8. Integrate with WebCenter
9. Customize the Application Look and Feel with Skins