Oracle 1z0-535 : Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Essentials Exam
The Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Essentials Exam (1Z0-535) is a closed-book, pass-fail test that contains 70 questions. A passing score of 66% is required for success and a total of 105 minutes are allotted for completion.
Certifications associated with the 1Z0-535 Exam include (1) the Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Certified Implementation Specialist, and (2) the OPN Certified Specialist. Recommended training and exam prep include the use of Oracle University's Resources:
1. Portfolio Management in Primavera P6 Web Access Rel 6
2. Project Management in Primavera P6 Rel. 6.2
3. Project Management in Primavera P6 Web Access Rel. 6.2
4. Resource Management in Primavera P6 Rel 6.2
5. Administration in Primavera P6 and P6 Web Access Rel. 6.2
6. Resource Management in Primavera P6 Web Access Rel. 6.2
7. Advanced Project Management in Primavera P6 Rel 6.2
Oracle PartnerNetwork training is also recommended, including the OPN
Guided Learning Path: Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Implementation Specialist.
The 1Z0-535 Exam covers twenty-one major subject areas. The percentage of correct questions in each section influences the overall exam score. Further details on the subject matter and focus of exam questions can be found in the Exam Topics section below.
Focus of questions on the 1Z0-535 Exam may include, but are not limited to the following.
1. Data, Navigating and Layouts
3. Create a Project
4. Create a Work Breakdown Structure
5. Add Activities
6. Introduction to Primavera
7. Create Relationships
8. The Project Management Life Cycle
9. Assign Constraints
10. Enterprise Project Structure