Oracle 1z0-531 : Oracle Essbase 11 Essentials Exam
The Oracle Essbase 11 Essentials Exam (1Z0-531) is a closed-book, pass-fail test that contains 69 questions. A passing score of 62% is required for success and a total of 105 minutes are allotted for completion.
Certifications associated with the 1Z0-531 Exam include (1) the Oracle Essbase 11g Certified Implementation Specialist, and (2) the OPN Certified Specialist. Recommended training and exam prep include the use of the Oracle University's Oracle Essbase 11.1.1 Calculate Databases as well as Oracle PartnerNetwork resources, including the Oracle Essbase 11.1.1. Boot Camp.
The 1Z0-531 Exam covers eight major focus areas. The percentage of correct questions in each section influences the overall exam score. Further details on the subject matter and focus of exam questions can be found in the Exam Topics section below.
Focus of questions on the 1Z0-531 Exam may include, but are not limited to the following.
1. Overview of Oracle Essbase
1.1. Multidimensional analysis
1.2. Configuration description
2. Working with Calculation Scripts
2.1. Script syntax
2.2. ASO and BSO data structures
2.3. Requirement-specific script design
3. Essbase Administration
3.1. Description of files and settings - . cfg and . sec
3.2. Log files - identification and interpretation
3.3. Security management with Administration and Shared Services
4. Aggregate Storage Databases
4.1. Storage - aggregate, block and combined
4.2. Storage conversion
4.4. Best practices
4.5. Shared Members and hierarchies
5. Essbase Application Creation Fundamentals
5.1. Manual outline
5.2. Dimension construction
5.4. Data loads
5.5. Security assignment
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Business Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer
- Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5 Database Administrator
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Services Developer