Oracle 1z0-206 : Oracle E-Business Suite R12: System Administration Exam
The Oracle 1z0-206: Oracle E-Business Suite R12: System Administration exam is part of the Oracle Certification Program its associated certification is the Oracle E-Business Suite R12 System Administrator Certified Expert. The exam contains 76 individual questions and participants have 105 minutes in which to complete it. The passing score of 60% is subject to change.
Exam topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Introduction to Oracle Applications Security - Participants are expected to understand the layers of access control I Oracle Applications security. They should be able to define Function Security, Data Security and Oracle User Management.
2. Managing Printers - Exam participants should understand the printing concepts, including Pasta printing concepts. They should be prepared to define printer types and to assign a printer style and printer driver to a printer type.
3. Oracle Workflow Components - Exam participants should be able to describe the architecture and components of Oracle Workflow. They should also be prepared to discuss how the Business Event System communicates events between systems, and how to describe how the Workflow Simulator executes workflow processes. Participants will also be asked to access Oracle Workflow Web pages.
4. Setting Up Oracle Workflow - Participants will be asked to describe the required setup steps for Oracle Workflow.
- Oracle Certified Expert, NetBeans Integrated Development Environment 6.1 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Services Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5 Developer
- Oracle Database 10g Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Component Developer