Oracle 1z0-146 : Oracle Database 11g: Advanced PL/SQL Exam
The Oracle 1z0-146: Oracle Database 11g: Advanced PL/SQL exam is associated with certifications for Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional. It consists of 68 individual items, and participants can take up to 90 minutes to complete it. A passing score of 65% is required. However, the passing score is subject to change.
Exam topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Oracle11g: Advanced PL/SQL - Exam participants should familiarize themselves with the introduction to PL/SQL.
2. PL/SWL Programming Concepts: Review - Exam participants should be able to list restrictions on calling functions from SQL expressions. They should know how to hand exceptions, manage dependencies and use Oracle-supplied packages.
3. Designing the PL/SQL Code - Participants must be proficient at identifying all of the guidelines for cursor design and using cursor variables. They will be expected to create subtypes based on existing types.
4. Manipulating Large Objects - Participants in this exam must demonstrate an ability to create and manage LOB data types and to use the DBMS_LOB PL. SQL package. They should also be able to use temporary LOBs.
5. Analyzing PL/SQL Code - Exam participants should know how to run reports on source code, determine identifier types and usages and to use DBMX_METADATA to retrieve object definitions.