Oracle 1z0-102 : Oracle Weblogic Server 11g: System Administration I Exam
The Oracle 1z0-102: Oracle Weblogic Server 11g: System Administration I exam concerns itself with certification as Oracle Certified Associate and Oracle WebLogic Server 11g System Administrator. The exam contains 65 individual items. Participants have 90 minutes in which to complete their exams. A passing score of 67% must be attained to receive certification. However, the passing score is subject to change.
Exam topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Introducing Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform - Exam participants must be able to describe Oracle Fusion Middleware components and the relationship of WebLogic Server to Fusion Middleware components.
2. Defining Java Enterprise Edition Terminology and Architecture - Exam participants should have capability to interpret the technologies in Java Enterprise Edition.
3. Configuring Node Managers - Exam participants are required to configure a machine and assign servers to it. They will describe the capabilities of node manager and to configure, start and stop a Java-based Node Manager.
4. Introduction to Clustering - Exam participants are asked to describe a WebLogic Server cluster. They are also required to compare basic to multi-tier cluster architectures and to describe cluster communication (heartbeats, peer-to-peer).
5. Configuring a Cluster - Participants should know how to create and configure a cluster via the admin console.