Oracle 1z0-053 : Oracle Database 11g: Administration II Exam
The Oracle 1z0-053: Oracle Database 11g: Administration II exam are associated with certifications for Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional and OPN Certified Specialist positions. There are 78 individual items on the test and participants are given 120 minutes in which to complete it. Although the exact percentage is subject to change, participants must score at least 66% of the answers correctly to pass.
Exam topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Configuring for Recoverability - Participants are asked to configure multiple archive log file destinations to increase availability. They should have capability to define, apply and use a retention policy and to configure the Flash Recovery Area and use it.
2. Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog - Participants are asked to identify situations that require RMAN recovery catalog, to create and configure a recovery catalog, to synchronize said recovery catalog, to create and use RAN stored scripts, to back up the recovery catalog and to create and use a virtual private catalog.
3. Space Management - Exam participants are tested to manage Resumable space allocation, to describe the concepts of transportable tablespaces and databases and to reclaim wasted space from tables and indexes by using the segment shrink functionality.
4. Managing Resources - Exam participants are required to understand the database resource manager.
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java Platform, EE 6 Web Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Business Component Developer
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
- Oracle Certified Expert, MySQL 5.1 Cluster Database Administrator