Oracle 1z0-052 : Oracle Database 11g: Administration I Exam
Oracle 1z0-052: Oracle Database 11g: Administration I exam concerns itself with associated certifications for Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate and OPN Certified Specialist. The exam contains 70 individual questions and participants can take up to 90 minutes to complete it. A passing score of 66% must be achieved to accomplish the certification requirement. However, the exact percentage is subject to change.
The exam topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture - Exam participants should effectively explain the Memory Structures, describe the Process Structures and give a general overview of Storage Structures.
2. Preparing the Database Environment - Exam participants will be expected to identify the tools for administering an Oracle Database, to plan an Oracle Database installation and to install the Oracle software by using Oracle Universal Installer (OUI).
3. Managing Data and Concurrency - Exam participants must be able to monitor and resolve locking conflicts.
4. Implementing Oracle Database Security - The exam will ask questions about Database Security and Principle of Least Privilege. Participants will be required to work with Standard Database Auditing.
5. Backup and Recovery Concepts - Exam participants must be proficient at identifying the types of failure that can occur in an Oracle database. They will be required to describe ways to tune instance recovery and to identify the importance of checkpoints, redo log files and archive log files. Participants must give an overview of flash recovery area and to configure ARCHIVELOG mode.