Oracle 1z0-045 : Oracle Database 10g DBA New Features for Oracle8i OCPs Exam
The Oracle 1z0-045: Oracle Database 10g DBA New Features for Oracle8i OCPs exam addresses certification requirements for Oracle8i OCPs to Oracle Database 10g. It contains 78 questions that are to be answered within a 120-minute timeframe. A passing score of 73% is needed to gain certification, although the exact percentage is subject to change.
Exam candidates are tested on a cross section of various topics that include, but that are not limited to the following:
1. Oracle Server Security - Candidates are asked to explain the privileged connection options.
2. General High Availability Technology - Exam participants must explain the Oracle Flashback feature and to describe Resumable Space Allocation.
3. Oracle LogMiner Enhancements - Exam participants should explain LogMiner new features: DDL statement support, dictionary staleness detections, ability to use an online dictionary and the ability to skip log corruptions.
4. Backup and Recovery - Exam participants must accurately describe new RMAN manageability features: backup enhancements, recovery/restore enhancements.
5. Database Resource Manager Enhancements - Exam participants should have the ability to automatically limit resource consumption other than DOP and CPU
6. Online Operations - Participants in this exam shall accurately describe online table redefinitions and to describe the use of the Server Parameter File (SPFILE).
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Business Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java ME 1 Mobile Application Developer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 5 Programmer
- Oracle Database 10g Real Applications Clusters Administrator Certified Expert