Oracle 1z0-035 : Oracle9i DBA New Features for Oracle7.3 and Oracle8 OCPs Exam
The Oracle 1z0-035: Oracle9i DBA New Features for Oracle7.3 and Oracle8 OCPs exam is associated with certification for Oracle 7.3 and Oracle8 DBA OCPs to Oracle9i. It is an 84- item exam that participants are given 120 minutes to complete. While the passing score is 69%, this percentage is subject to change.
The following list includes some, but not all, of the exam topics:
1. Using Partitioning: Conceptual Overview - Exam participants will be asked to describe the general rules of partitioning.
2. Implementing Partitioned Indexes - Participants must describe the different kinds of partitioned indexes.
3. Supporting Commands and Guidelines for Partitioned Tables and Indexes: The exam participants should briefly describe restrictions that apply to certain operations.
4. Using Additional New Features - Exam participants will be asked to implement reverse key indexes and to create and use index-organized tables.
5. Introduction to Recovery Manager - Participants must discuss the benefits of using Recovery Manager and to identify the various types of backups.
6. Enhancements to Networking - Exam participants should precisely describe the concept of multiplexing and the concept of connection pooling.
7. Indexes and Index-Organized Tables - Participants must accurately describe a function-based index.