Oracle 1Z0-031 : Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I Exam
The Oracle 1Z0-031: Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I. exam is associated with Oracle9i/DBA OCA for certification. The test has 60 individual items. Participants will be given 120 minutes in which to complete the work. A score of at least 73% must be reached in order to pass the exam. This percentage is subject to change.
There is a wide variety of exam topics, some of which, but not all, are indicated below:
1. Oracle Architectural Components - Participants will be asked to describe the architecture of Oracle and its primary components. They must be able to describe the structures that are involved in connecting a user to an Oracle instance as well.
2. Managing an Oracle Instance - Exam participants will be asked to create and manage initialized parameter files, to configure OMF, to start up and shut down an instance and to monitor the use of diagnostic files.
3. Creating a Database - Exam participants will be asked to describe the prerequisites that are necessary for database creation. They should have the ability to create a database using Oracle Database Configuration Assistant.
4. Maintaining the Control File - Participants who take this exam should explain the uses of the control file and to describe its contents.
- Oracle Database 10g Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert
- Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5 Database Administrator
- Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Certified Expert, NetBeans Integrated Development Environment 6.1 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer