Novell 050-710 : Novell Certified Linux Administrator Exam
The Novell 050-710 Novell Certified Linux Administrator examination is a part of course 3072. The examination is a qualifying exam to receive the CLA 10 certification. The exam number is 050-710. It is considered to be a traditional form of test and contains sixty nine questions in total. Candidates are given a total of ninety minutes to complete the exam, and must receive a score of 512 in order to pass the examination. A cut score of 542 exists for the test as well.
There are a total of fifty nine topics that candidates will be tested on. It is important that prior to taking the exam that candidates possess an immense amount of knowledge about the course. Training kits are available to help candidates gain a better understanding of the subject they will be tested on.
Some of the topics for the Novell 050-710 examination include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to work with directories and files
- The ability to manage file systems for Linux
- Getting to know YaST
- The ability to be able to manage the network configuration information that comes from a YaST
- The ability to be able to manage and configure a print server correctly
- Have a general understanding of a how a CUPS operates