Novell 050-694 : ZENworks 7 for Desktop Management Exam
The Novell 050-694 ZENworks 7 for Desktop Management examination is associated with course 3062 and is a qualifying test to receive a CNE certification. It is considered to be a traditional form of test. The examination consists of sixty questions in total, in which candidates are given 110 minutes to complete. The exam number is 050-694. In order to receive a passing score on the test, a candidate must receive a score of 584 or better. The cut score for the exam is a 644.
There are a total of sixty eight topics that a candidate should possess an adamant amount of knowledge about prior to taking the examination. Different study materials are available to help candidates learn what they need to know in order to successfully pass the examination. Some of the topics that will be covered in the test include:
- The ability to describe the new features that the ZENworks 7 desktop management solution has
- The ability to describe policy management correctly
- The knowledge to be able to correctly run inventory reports
- The ability to describe the function and the roles that asset inventory plays
- The ability to perform basic inventory tasks while utilizing ZENworks Asset management solutions