Novell 050-728 : Identity and Security PartnerNet Specialization: Sentinel 6.1 Exam
The Novel 050-728 Identity and Security PartnerNet Specialization: Sentinel 6.1 exam is not easy to pass. Considered to be a traditional form test, candidates completing the examination will need to answer fifty six questions in fifty minutes. To receive a passing grade on the examination, a candidate must be rewarded with a score of 538 or better.
Candidates interested in taking the Novel 050-728 examination should have a thorough understanding of the course and any test objectives related to it, prior to taking the examination. There are training kits that are available to help candidates hone their skills on Novell-authorized solutions.
There are six main topics that candidates will be tested on. The topics include:
- The knowledge to correctly investigate as well as analyze events utilizing referential information that is provided by a control interface.
- The ability to correctly explain response and incident management.
- The ability to correctly describe the Sentinel 6 platform, as well as identify all of the components within the platform.
- The ability to use filers and active views for real time events.
- The ability to create sophisticated correlations while utilizing a correlation wizard.
- The ability to utilize sentinel 6 event source management to assist with configuring connectors and collectors.