Novell 050-720 : Certified Linux Administrator 11 Exam
The Novell 050-720 Certified Linux Administrator 11 examination is a traditional form test. There are sixty nine questions on the examination in which candidates are given ninety minutes to answer. In order to pass the examination, a candidate must receive a score of 512 or better on the exam.
Prior to completing the Novell 050-720 Certified Linux Administrator 11 examination, candidates should possess a thorough understanding of the objectives that they will be tested on. There are training kits available that candidates can use to help familiarize themselves with the fifty five exam topics.
A few of the topics that candidates will be tested on when completing the exam are:
- Knowledge of how to manage group accounts and users utilizing a YaST
- The ability to ensure security for file systems
- Being able to update and verify software library access for clients
- The ability to correctly utilize info pages
- The ability to create and be able to view files
- The knowledge to develop a proper backup strategy
- The ability to automate data backups with cron solutions
Reference: official Novell 050-720 exam description