Novell 050-719 : Novell Certified Administrator - Enterprise Services Exam
The Novell 050-719 Novell Certified Administrator-Enterprise Services examination has 63 questions in total, and candidates are given 70 minutes to complete the test. The test is a traditional form test. Candidates must receive a score of 536 or better in order to pass the examination successfully. The Novell Certified Administrator-Enterprise Services exam is the current test version.
Prior to taking the Novell 050-719 examination, candidates are expected to have a keen knowledge about forty two different subjects. An associated course can be taken to give candidates the knowledge that they need. However, it is not mandatory that every applicant take a course in order to become acquainted with the curriculum.
Some of the topics that are covered on the examination include:
- The ability to correctly describe the Novell Identity Manager 3
- An understanding of how to set client properties
- The necessary skills to be able to install a Novell client
- Possessing a basic understanding of the Novell Linux Enterprise Desktop ten version
- The ability to describe the Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
- The ability to manage login scripts for the client
- The ability to correctly and properly configure DNS Services etc.