Microsoft MB2-876 : Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Exam
The Microsoft MB2-876 (Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011) exam is designed for IP/support professionals, technical staff, and developers who will be extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in the workforce. It will test the related skills and processes, such as programming application events, implementing web resources, and customizing integration. Completing this exam will complete the requirement for the Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist certification.
It is highly suggested that candidates come prepared with the proper education, experience, and training. Prior to taking the exam, candidates should have general knowledge of CRM 2011 processes and components. A training course, Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, can be taken in an online or classroom format, while other online resources, technical information, and a list of available languages can be viewed at the Microsoft website.
Participants must demonstrate an ability to perform the following actions:
1. Implement and program application events
2. Basic and advanced platform options - Participants should be able to describe data types, save queries, describe entry classes, and identify how to use different components.
3. Create plug-ins
4. Utilize Windows workflow foundation - Participants should know how to setup, create, and debug custom workflow activities.
5. Identify deployment considerations
6. Create custom workflow activities - Participants will be asked to describe workflow, dialog, and the process architecture.
7. Customize application integration