Microsoft MB2-632 : Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Applications Exam
The Microsoft MB2-632 (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Applications) examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions that must be completed in a 100-minute timeframe. If successfully completed, it can apply toward three different certifications: Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist, Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional - Applications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, and Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional - Developer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
Exam registration can be done through Prometric. Training resources include a classroom training course (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Applications), an online training course (Applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0), online manuals, and additional web resources, all of which can be found at the Microsoft website. Candidates should come prepared with knowledge of the Windows servers and related applications. A passing score of 70% is required.
The following topics will be covered:
1. CRM Concepts - Participants should possess a solid understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics software, user interface, and its use with Outlook.
2. Service Management - Participants must demonstrate an ability to manage cases, contracts, and service queues.
3. Sales - Including order processing and opportunity management.
4. Service Scheduling
5. User and Resource Management
6. Marketing - Participants should be able to plan, create, and manage marketing campaigns.