IBM 000-M90 : IBM Content Analytics Theory Technical Mastery Test v1 Exam
The IBM 000-M90 (IBM Content Analytics Theory Technical Mastery Test v1) test consists of 49 questions in a 90 minute timeframe. It can be taken as a technical requirement for IBM's authorized distribution model and counts as a skill toward a PartnerWorld membership. It is also necessary for the IBM Content Analytics Theory Technical Professional v1 certification, which represents the ability to demonstrate sales and technical knowledge of the IBM Content Analytics product.
Two courses related to this test's material can be taken as test preparation. Both can be accessed on the IBM Learner Portal. For successful completion of this exam, a score of 69% must be reached. The exam is available in the following languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish (LA), and Portuguese (Brazilian).
The following topics will be found on the IBM 000-M90 exam:
1. Architecture and Features - Participants should understand challenges with working with unstructured content, limitations of traditional business intelligence solutions, and solutions built on IBM Content Analytics.
2. Migration, Installation, and Verification - Server components, ICA components, installation methods, and document servers will be tested.
3. Text Miner and Administration Enhancements
4. Report and Backend Enhancements Details
5. Custom Text Analytics
6. Capacity and Performance Planning