IBM 000-418 : InfoSphere DataStage v8.0 Exam
Test IBM 000-418 (InfoSphere DataStage v8.0) concerns itself with IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere DataStage v8.0. The exam contains 70 questions, 75% of which should be answered correctly within a 90-minute timeframe.
There are eleven sections for this examination, all of which cover a wide variety of topics. The topics include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Exam participants should understand how to configure DataStage V.8.0, to identify the method of importing metadata and to demonstrate knowledge of runtime column propagation when given a scenario.
2. With regard to metadata, participants should demonstrate knowledge of Orchestrate scheme, identify the method of importing metadata, and demonstrate knowledge of runtime column propagation within a given scenario.
3. Exam participants should be able to demonstrate proper usage of partitioning and collection within the framework of a scenario.
4. Exam participants should familiarize themselves with parallel execution.
5. Participants should know how to demonstrate a sound knowledge of default type conversions, output mappings and associated warnings.
6. Exam participants should have the ability to demonstrate proper use of SCD stage when given a scenario.
7. Exam candidates must demonstrate an ability to demonstrate knowledge of Merge, Lookup And Join stages.
A study guide is included for the certification test. To prepare, exam participants should consider taking the Sample and Assessment tests.