IBM 000-417 : IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere Information Analyzer v8.0 Exam
Test IBM 000-417 (IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere Information Analyzer v8.0) is the certification examination for the position of the same title. It contains 60 questions, 70% of which should be answered correctly within 90 minutes.
The IBM 000-417 examination is divided into six sections that include, but do not limit topics to the following:
1. Exam participants should be able to list the individual steps that are needed to configure the Information Analyzer to the Information Server.
2. When given a scenario, exam participants should have the ability to describe how to plan the analysis for a sizeable data environment.
3. Exam participants will be tested to list the key components of AuditStage and Information Analyzer.
4. Exam participants should be able to identify the Information Analyzer's minimum requirements for installation.
5. Exam participants will be required to identify the steps that are necessary to make analytic data sources. When given a scenario, exam participants should be able to describe the security needed to segment a project setup based on data analysis.
6. Candidates will need to how to perform data profiling within the Information Analyzer.
It is advisable that before taking the exam, participants familiarize themselves with the methods and concepts used to perform informational analysis. They should also use Business Glossary, IBM WebSphere Information Analyzer and AuditStage.