IBM 000-416 : WebSphere IIS QualityStage v7.5 Exam
The IBM 000-416 (WebSphere IIS QualityStage v7.5) examination concerns itself with the requirements for certification as an IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere IIS Quality Stage v7.5. It consists of 60 questions, 75% of which must be answered correctly within a 90 minute timeframe.
The various topics for the IBM 000-416 exam are divided into 8 sections and include, but are not limited to:
1. Under Methodology, candidates should be able to identify the four phases and to define them.
2. Candidates should be able to describe the interactions among the four phases.
3. Under Installation, Candidates should show competence with regard to product installation.
4. Candidates should be able to define and demonstrate knowledge of architectural components and different stages.
5. Candidates should be able to describe the three run modes: file, stream and EE.
6. Candidates will be required to define how to improve match through standardized adjustments, to describe cycles within the methodology of the four phases and to define how methodology translates into process steps.
Candidates can prepare for the IBM 000-416 examination through hands on labs, by preparing for the real world application of QualityStage and the various integration methods, and by using practice exercises. A study guide is included with the course materials. The materials prepare candidates with the fundamental QualityStage product and its methodology concepts so that individuals can develop and plan data integration projects.