IBM 000-415 : IBM WebSphere IIS DataStage Enterprise Edition v7.5 Exam
Test IBM 000-415 (IBM WebSphere IIS DataStage Enterprise Edition v7.5) is the certification exam for the IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere IIS DataStage Enterprise Edition V7.5. The exam contains 79 individual questions. In order to receive a passing score, 75% of the questions must be answered correctly within the 105-minute timeframe. The exam is administered in English only.
The 79 questions are divided into 10 individual exam sections that contain, but are not limited to the following topics:
1. Candidates should have a firm knowledge of shared containers, including usage analysis and multi-job compilations to recompile jobs that use a shared container that has been modified.
2. Candidates should be able to identify conductor, player processes and section leaders when given a process list.
3. Candidates, when shown a scenario, should be able to demonstrate understanding of Aggregator stage.
3.1. Sort vs. hash - the memory impact thereon
3.2. Use of Aggregator properties
A. Count verses calculation
B. Creation of output columns and a map
4. Candidates should be able to describe the stage capabilities of a Transformer within the confines of a scenario.
5. Candidates should be able to identify the tasks needed to create and configure an EE jobs project that includes environmental defaults, project location and the assignment of DataStage EE roles.