IBM 000-377 : IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V7.0, Core Administration Exam
The IBM 000-377 (IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V7.0, Core Administration) exam concerns itself with four different related certification options:
1. IBM Certified System Administrator - WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V7.0
2. IBM Certified Deployment Professional - WebSphere Process Server V7.0
3. IBM Certified Administrator for SOA Solutions - WebSphere Process Server V7.0
4. IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - WebSphere Portal 7.0
The exam has seven individual sections that contain approximately 56 multiple-choice questions. The following topics are included among the questions:
1. Candidate should be able to illustrate the relationships between application components, Network Deployment and the IBM WebSphere Application Server.
2. Candidate will be required to describe WebSphere dynamic caching features.
3. Candidate must demonstrate they can identify installation options and to determine specific configurations.
4. Candidate should have the ability to create profiles.
5. Troubleshooting the installation including identification of log files and their analysis.
Familiarization of the parameters upon which this certification is based, the job role description and knowledge of outlined topics is highly recommended in preparation for this exam. An assessment of the candidate's own technical level can be useful in helping to determine how much preparation is needed prior to taking this examination. An Assessment Test is located with the online exam information.