IBM 000-375 : IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.2, System Administration Exam
The IBM 000-375 (IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.2, System Administration) examination consists of 54 multiple choice questions in eight separate sections and is 90 minutes in duration. The test is available in English only and requires a passing score of 53%.
The IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.2, System Administration concerns itself with system administration issues and certification for those interested in becoming certified for IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.s. The exam is presented in eight separate sections containing various topics and subtopics. Participants must be proficient in knowledge about, among other things, a general overview of the product, how to install and configure product and administration of services and resources.
Some of the areas covered as part of the IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.2, System Administration exam are:
1. Identification of prerequisites and various options for migration and installation.
2. Full installation of the IBM WebSphere Process Server
3. Creation and augmentation of profiles.
4. Verification of the IBM WebSphere Process Server's installation
5. Enabling and administering Common Event Infrastructures (CEI)
6. Administration of business selectors and rules
Prior to taking this exam, it is highly recommended that candidates familiarize themselves with the description of the job role and the parameters that are set forth for certification. Knowledge of the exam topics and the skills needed is also recommended.