EMC E20-670 : EMC Centera Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers Exam
This EMC E20-670 (EMC Centera Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers) exam is designed to assess the candidate's knowledge of concepts related to content addressed storage and the EMC Centera line of products. The successful candidate will effectively articulate the various features and functionality of diverse hardware models, have an understanding of product architecture and theory of operations, and be able to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting in a CAS setting. This exam is currently available in English.
The EMC E20-670 exam will cover topics related to the responsibilities expected of a Centera Specialist. With the time limit of 90 minutes, examinees will answer approximately 60 questions that address general and specific items within the following topics:
1. Basic Network Environment-Application Layer and Troubleshooting including protocols used at the Application layer of the TCP/IP architecture for information access.
2. Basic Network Environment-Network Fundamentals, including components of a typical customer network infrastructure and salient presales considerations when deal with customer inquiries.
3. Centera Architectural Overview.
4. Basic Network Environment-Network and Transport Layers, which includes how networks are used for sharing resources and other protocols related to the network layer.
5. Centera Universal Access (CUA) including features, functions, installation and maintenance processes.
Before taking the E20-670 exam, prospective Specialists have the opportunity to participate in learning curriculum that corresponds to this exam and certification track. Practice exams are also available to serve as a barometer for exam readiness and to guide in preparing for the time constraints and question formats that will likely be found on the proctored exam. Please visit the EMC Proven Professional website for more information.