EMC E20-594 : Backup Recovery - Avamar Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers Exam
The EMC E20-594 exam is being offered by EMC as part of their Implementation Backup and Recovery-Avamar-Specialist certification process. The purpose of this exam is to validate that the candidate has achieved proficiency with EMC Avamar concepts and to demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to implement and configure a EMC Avamar backup solution in diverse environments. This 90-minute exam is currently only being administered in English.
The E20-594 exam contains 60 questions consisting of a variety of topics related to Avamar. Exam topics that are likely to be included on this test include but are not limited to the following:
1. EMC Avamar Data Store Hardware Installation (e.g. data store solutions and hardware installation processes)
2. EMC Avamar Administration (e.g. features and functionality, system processes, maintenance, solutions, etc.)
3. EMC Avamar Virtual Edition (e.g. deployment situations, benefits and features, etc.)
4. EMC Avamar Modules and Integration with NetWorker, DMC Data Domain, NDMP, and VMware.
5. EMC Avamar Installation and Configuration (e.g. performing custom configurations, node replacements and additions, etc.)
EMC recommends that certification candidates utilize the available curriculum that corresponds with this exam. The Proven Professional Program strives to keep current with the latest, most relevant technical knowledge. Additional certification preparation resources can be found on the Proven Professional website.