ECCouncil 312-76 : EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) Exam
The ECCouncil 312-76 EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional test is a 2-hour exam with 50 multiple choice questions. It can be taken online via Prometric Prime and is only available in English. Successful completion of this exam is required for the EDRP certification; a passing score of 70% is mandatory.
The ECCouncil 312-76 test requires experience in identifying vulnerabilities and taking appropriate countermeasures to prevent disaster/failure risks. The EDRP training course will provide candidates with skills and principles in IT disaster recovery. It will cover all information included on the exam and is highly recommended. Additional training materials are available online.
Participants should familiarize themselves with the following topics and areas of knowledge:
1. The identification, nature and cause of specific disasters
2. Disaster recovery - disaster types, planning process, risk assessment
3. Disaster recovery teams - responsibilities, developing policies/procedures, monitoring procedures, DRP testing, and training
4. System and data recovery - The processes and steps should be identified and easily described.
5. Business continuity management
6. Data recovery tools for Windows, Linux, Mac, and Novell
7. Risk management and facility protection
8. Incident response