CIW 1D0-541 : CIW v5 Database Design Specialist Exam
The CIW 1D0-541 Database Design Specialist test features 50 questions regarding database technologies, features, and processes. It is intended for candidates interested in pursuing a product-focused database specialization. Within the 90-minute allotted timeframe, a score of 75% must be met to receive the CIW Database Design Specialist certification.
Serious candidates should enroll in the Database Design Specialist training course for an in-depth learning experience. Textbook teaching combined with hands-on training will result in a productive learning experience suitable for successful testing and on-the-job circumstances. Several other resources are also available, including visual clips, an exam study guide, and practice tests with answer keys.
Participants should have knowledge of the following areas:
1. Database design - Design steps, practices, and normalization techniques should be identified.
2. Database fundamentals - Knowledge of database types, management systems, common languages, and relational data modeling schemas is required.
3. SQL - Commands and syntax should be described. DDL, DML, and DCL uses should also be known.
4. Database planning life cycle and conceptual design phase
5. Transactions and currency control
6. Relational algebra
7. Security methods/techniques