Cisco 650-474 : PAISESE (Introducing Cisco Identity Services Engine for System Engineer) Exam
The 45-minute Cisco Identity Services Simulator for System Engineers Exam, or the 650-474, features 30 to 35 questions in multiple-choice, simulation and fill-in-the-blank formats. The 650-474 Exam is conducted at Pearson VUE testing facilities and is intended to measure the knowledge, skills and competence of highly skilled engineers tasked with managing the security of large-scale wired and wireless networks through the use of ISE applications and tools
The 650-474 Exam addresses topics related to ISE licenses, applications, and packages, as well as the establishment, monitoring and maintenance of nodes, personae and roles within the ISE platform. In-depth and advanced security topics are a primary portion of the exam and include guest, account and authorization services. Other question subjects are detailed in the Exam Topics section below.
The guidelines below cover the overview of exam question categories. Other topics may appear in test questions as well.
1. Demonstrate knowledge and skill with ISE architecture
2. Describe the architecture and technical overview of the ISE platform and its integration within wireless and wired networks
3. Describe and show examples of authorization and authentication processes and procedures
4. Describe ISE services and their implications for overall system security and functionality
5. Depict the design details and considerations required for effective ISE operations