Cisco 650-473 : ISE (Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine Secure Solutions) Exam
The Cisco 650-473 ISE Exam, or Implementing Cisco Identity Services Simulator Secure Solutions Examination, is a test designed for security field engineers working with the Cisco TrustSec solution and Identity Services Simulator (ISE) platform. The 650-473 Exam is administered by Pearson VUE and is made up of 50 to 60 questions. Question formats include multiple choice, simulation and fill in the blank formats. The test must be completed within 60 minutes and covers a multitude of topics related to ISE operations, security measures and integration processes. Candidates are encouraged to take the exam prep course on Implementing Cisco Identity Services Simulator Secure Solutions before registering for the test.
The following topics are likely to appear in test questions on the 650-473 Exam, though other related subjects may also be addressed during testing.
1. How to build an effective and secure network design for integration with the ISE platform
2. How to launch the Identity Services Simulator from Cisco
3. How to establish, implement and enforce a classification system and policy
4. How to configure and perform verifications on guest services, profiles and postures
5. How to configure and integrate fundamental TrustSec features
6. How to create low-level security and other designs for the ISE platform