Cisco 650-378 : ABNFEE (Advanced Borderless Network Field Engineer) Exam
The Cisco 650-378: ABNFEE (Advanced Borderless Network Field Engineer) Exam is specifically designed to assess the skills, knowledge and abilities of network professionals involved in the design, installation, implementation, maintenance and support of Borderless Network Architecture and Solutions. The exam consists of 60 questions and is 60 minutes in duration. Test takers will encounter questions in several formats, including simulations, multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank.
The 650-378 exam is administered at Pearson VUE testing facilities and is a closed-book assessment designed to certify network field engineer competence in implementing and supporting Borderless Network Solutions. Exam topics cover a range of technical and communication- related subjects.
The following topics are only a guideline for the potential focus of simulation and other questions which will appear on the 650-378 test. Other related subjects may also be covered on the exam.
1. Provide an overview of Borderless Network Solutions, including technical and lay descriptions
2. Demonstrate understanding of Cisco Validated designs and their implementation
3. Describe, design and implement security architecture for the integration of Borderless Network and Enterprise
4. Demonstrate the ability to design, implement and support Borderless Network mobility
5. Design and integrate Medianet and Borderless Network Solutions
6. Demonstrate capabilities with Smart Business Architecture and Borderless Network Solutions, including the design and implementation of appropriate integration
7. Design Energywise integration solutions and implement interface with Borderless Network Solutions