Cisco 650-369 : PSACASE (Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Engineer) Exam
The Cisco 650-369: Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Engineer Exam (PSACASE) is a 60-question, hour-long examination conducted at a Pearson VUE testing facility. The exam is designed to determine the test taker's knowledge of and skills with Cisco Collaboration Architecture.
Specifically, the Cisco 650-369 exam addresses the learner's knowledge and understanding of Cisco Collaborative Architecture to provide technical solutions to common business needs. Exam questions require candidates to demonstrate knowledge of terminology, architecture building blocks, customer communication strategies and a variety of other details pertinent to both the Cisco Collaborative Architecture itself and the manner in which its solutions can address real-world client needs.
The exam format includes a series of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and simulation questions on the subjects detailed under Exam Topics. The Cisco 650-369 exam is a closed-book test for which test-takers may not have any reference materials present.
The following topics are likely to appear on the Cisco 650-369 Exam, though other similar and related subjects may also be included.
1. Cisco Collaboration terminology definitions and descriptions
2. Cisco Collaboration Solution definitions and descriptions
3. Interpretation of common customer objectives
4. The advantages of Cisco Collaboration Solutions for addressing common objectives
5. Aligning solutions with customer and business needs
6. Business and technical benefits of Cisco Collaboration Solutions
7. Communicating Cisco Collaboration Solution benefits to clients
8. Presenting Cisco Collaboration-based cased studies to customers and clients, including communication and sales strategies
9. Description of the most common business incentives for installation of Cisco Collaborative Architecture solutions
10. Implementation processes for Cisco Collaboration Architecture