Cisco 642-263 : IUC (Implementing Cisco Unity Connection) Exam
In order to receive certification as a Cisco Unit Support Specialist, applicants are required to take the Cisco 642-263 Implementing Cisco Unity Connection examination. The exam is seventy five minutes long and consists of forty to fifty questions.
The Cisco 642-263 examination will test an applicant's knowledge of the Cisco Unity Connection v8.0 installation. Aside from being tested on knowledge of the installation process, examinees must exhibit familiarity with and knowledge of networking skills, options, configuration settings, and advanced features. Applicants taking the examination can prepare for it by taking a course in Unity Connection.
There are multiple topics and subtopics that will be included in the Cisco 642-263 IUC exam. The main topics applicants will need to review prior to taking the exam include:
1. Describing the Unity Connection systems and the deployment methods that exist for it. Applicants must also be well-versed in types of integrations, deployment models, and licensing options. .
2. Knowing how to properly install the Unity Connection.
3. Knowing how to utilize digital networking in conjunction with the Unity Connection.
4. Describing the VPIM networking that exists for Unity Connection servers.
5. Integrating other types of technologies with the Unity Connection.
6. Using Unity Connection tools to test, troubleshoot, and migrate Unity Connections.