Cisco 642-243 : UCCES (Unified Contact Center Enterprise Support) Exam
The Cisco 642-243 Unified Contact Center Enterprise Support exam is seventy five minutes long and features forty to fifty questions. The test is available only in English.
The Cisco 642-243 UCCES exam evaluates an applicant's support and troubleshooting knowledge of Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solutions, otherwise known as a Unified CCE. This test is part of the Unified Communications suite. It addresses network-to-desktop integration, intelligent call routing, and ensuring that applicants have an understanding of multi-channel contact management when it comes to contact center agents utilizing IP networks.
Several topics will be included on the 642-243 exam. Some of the topics will be presented as main topics with their subtopics. The main topics of which applicants should be well aware before going into the examination are as follow:
1. Understanding the way that Unified tools for CCE work. This includes describing the tools and providing support for all of them.
2. Understanding what trace and log files are. Being able to identify any issues that exist with these files and logs in different communication sectors.
3. Understanding CCE agent considerations and issues.
4. Understanding the various CCE call flow issues that could exist, as well as different considerations for rectifying the issues.
5. Understanding some of the common CCE processing issues for calls.