Checkpoint 156-315.75 : Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R75 Certification Exam
The Checkpoint 156-315.75: Check Point Certified Security Expert R75 test is comprised of 90 multiple-choice questions, based on specific scenarios, which must be completed in a 2-hour timeframe. It is mandatory for the CCSE R75 certification, offered through Pearson VUE, and will cover advanced features and concepts, including clustering, user management, firewall, upgrading, and remote access.
A three-day training course is offered to supplement the exam. It will provide conceptual learning and hands-on training to candidates that have previously been trained of the basic skills related to CP security software. Technical employees, such as System Administrators and Security Managers, should enroll and take the Checkpoint 156-315.75exam for a higher-caliber certification. A passing score of 70% is required to successfully earn this certification.
Participants should have skills relating to the following concepts:
1. Building and troubleshooting a ClusterXL Load Sharing and High Availability deployment
2. Optimizing VPN performance and availability
3. Troubleshooting user access issues (Identity Awareness) and site-site/certificated-based VLNs
4. Managing user access to resources (Remote Access)
5. Configure and maintain acceleration solutions
Participants must also be able to upgrade and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway deployment and a Management Server. The ability to perform backup and debugs on firewall processes is also required.