CA Technologies CAT-220 : CA Clarity PPM v12 Professional Exam
The CA Technologies CAT-220: CA Clarity PPM v12 Professional Exam, is for certification for the CA Technologies Program. Individuals who take the exam will have a period of 75 minutes in which to answer 40 multiple choice and multiple response questions. A passing score of at least 70% is required.
Typically, the CAT-220 exam will contain high level concept that will be related to the topics that follow:
1. It is important to understand CA Clarity PPM c12 security and to be able to identify CA Clarity PPM Security options.
2. Exam participants will be expected to gather installation information using Checklists and other methods. This pertains to planning the installation of the CA Clarity PPM v12 Installation 200 (070CLR22031)
3. Participants will be required to identify the features of the CA Clarity PPM architecture and to describe how the CA Clarity PPM architecture is deployed on different databases and application servers.
4. With regard to setting up the environment, exam participants will be asked to identify the components of the CA Clarity and deployment architecture.
5. Participants will also be tested on project and investment management and must be able to demonstrate how to build the team and add staff to a team.