CA Technologies CAT-200 : CA Service Desk Manager r12 Administrator Exam
The CA Technologies CAT-200: CA Service Desk Manager r12 Administrator Exam, or CAT-200, is a skill measuring exam that results in certification as a CA Service Desk Manager. It is proctored by a third party vendor, and contains 40 individual, multiple choice or multiple response questions. Participants are given a total of 75 minutes to complete the exam. The passing score is 70% or higher. One may register for a retake immediately after the exam. However, for subsequent retakes, there is a 30 day wait requirement.
The objectives for the CA Technologies CAT-200 exam are related to the following subjects:
1. Creating and searching for tickets - The exam will ask participants to create tickets for incidents and requests, and to search incidents and create problems, as well as change orders as a Level 2 Analyst.
2. Exam participants will be asked to monitor CA Workflow and perform activities for change orders.
3. The exam will ask questions about resolving incidents, problems, requests and change orders as a Level 1 Analyst.
4. In order to pass the exam, one must successfully create parent/child relationships for incidents, problems and requests.
5. Participants will be challenged to create and modify transactional record operational data and to identify the predefined roles installed with CA Service Desk Manager.
6. Exploring the CA Service Desk web interface - Participants will be asked to explore the Interface for Levels 1 & 2 Analysts roles.