CA Technologies CAT-180 : CA Service Desk Manager r12 Professional Exam
The CA Technologies CAT-180: CA Service Desk Manager r12 Professional Exam, otherwise known as the CAT-180, is designed to measure one's expertise and command of various optimized IT solutions. By taking this exam and becoming certified, participants offer the assurance that CA Technologies applications are being safeguarded by knowledgeable professionals. Participants who pass this exam will be prepared for the CA Service Desk Manager r12 position.
The CA Technologies CAT-180 exam is proctored by a third party vendor and contains 40 individual items that are either multiple choice or multiple response questions. Participants are given 75 minutes in which to complete the test. A score of 70% or above is necessary for passing.
The range of topics that is included on the exam includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Resolving and closing incidents, problems, requests and change orders as a Level 2 Analyst.
2. Administering CA Service Desk - Define the CA Service Desk architecture
3. Those who take the exam will be asked to configure security and to create access types.
4. Creating and searching for tickets - Participants are required to create tickets for incidents and Requests as a Level 1 Analyst.
5. Participants in the exam will be asked to administer service level agreements and to create macros.
6. Establishing the Business Data Structure - Participants will be expected to create and modify Transactional Record Operational Data.