CA Technologies CAT-160 : CA SiteMinder r12 Administrator Exam
The CA Technologies CAT-160: CA SiteMinder® r12 Administrator Exam is included in the CA Technologies Certification Program as a means with which to demonstrate one's expertise in managing, installing, administering, implementing and configuring certain CA Technologies software products for IT solutions purposes. The exam is proctored by a third party vendor and contains 40 multiple choice or multiple response questions. Participants are given 75 minutes in which to complete the exam. Passing score is 70%.
Exam objectives as they pertain to related courseware include the following topics, but are not limited to these subjects alone:
1. Protecting Web Applications with CA SiteMinder® - Exam participants will be expected to install CA SiteMinder® Web Agent. They will also be asked to protect a web application, create expressions and to integrate web applications with CA SiteMinder® .
2. Understanding CA SiteMinder® . Candidate will be asked to describe CA SiteMinder® services and functions.
3. Administering CA SiteMinder® - In order to pass the exam, one will need to know how to configure user directories, create expressions for user roles, and to delegate them.
4. Installing CA SiteMinder® Server components on Microsoft Windows - In order to pass the CA Technologies CAT-160 exam, one will be expected to install CA SiteMinder® policy server, CA SiteMinder® WAM Administrative UI and to install Report Server.
5. Importing and Exporting Policy Store Objects - Exam participants will be required to import and export policy store objects.